Monday, January 23, 2012

Push Me, Pull Me


I love the way you pull me, deep into your heart,
I love the way you draw me in and make my engine start,
I love the way you call to me, with longing in your eyes
I love the way you kiss me, and give me butterflies,
I love the way you hold me, and set my skin on fire,
I love the way you look at me, eyes full of desire,
I love the way you speak to me, without making a sound,
I love the way you pull me, it makes my heart pound.

I hate the way you push me, push me far away,
I hate the way you disappear from me, and leave me in dismay,
I hate the way you punish me, for things others have done,
I hate the way you hurt me, and leave me all undone,
I hate the way you leave me, lying helpless on the floor,
I hate the way you deny me, and Ill never know what for,
I hate the way you avoid me, like I’ve done something so wrong,
I hate the way you push me, the end... it wont be long.

No comments:

Post a Comment